Copyright Infringement Notification
Revision Date: 2012 05 10
EpikVote is committed to complying with U.S. copyright law. Agents of EpikVote will may every reasonable effort for the timely response to of copyright infringement. EpikVote may, depending on the seriousness, elect to hire legal counsel, or request assistance from the parent corporation general counsel. EpikVote will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c) ("DMCA").
Pursuant to the DMCA, notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to a Service Provider's Designated Agent. Notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent for this site in the manner described below:
For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide all of the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity, and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit EpikVote to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit EpikVote to contact the copyright owner, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
For more details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).
Please be advised that under the DMCA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorney fees.
EpikVote and its agents reserve the right to modify this notice at will. This notice does not create or imply any binding agreement between EpikVote and/or our agents.